Ella Henderson’s eagerly anticipated debut single, Ghost, was about to be released and to help build anticipation and engage fans in the lead up, Diabolical teamed up with Studio Output to execute an unforgettable experiential activity. The campaign saw our premium sites in London and Manchester play host to specially created street art installations – made up of over 6,000 origami crystals. The works of art were strategically placed in locales with a high footfall of the identified target audience. Fans were encouraged to take away individual pieces of origami and access exclusive content by scanning images of the art to app Zappar. ‘Ghost’ debuted at the top of the singles chart and was one of the fastest selling singles of 2014.
- Multiple London & Manchester megasites
- Credible sites in high traffic areas within close proximity to markets, transport hubs and creative communities
- Campaign generated press coverage on MTV, 4 Music, Digital Spy & Daily Mail
- 132,000 copies of single sold
- Debuted at No.1 on the singles chart