DIABOLICAL were approached by Warner Bros Records to create a campaign that would build on the already amassing awareness of the Mercury Prize nominated and number one debut album from Royal Blood.
The team positioned posters across key statement outdoor sites, including sites in the heart of East London’s Shoreditch, targeting popular drinking hubs, and live gig venues in Shepherds Bush and Brick Lane, as well as busy Waterloo Station.
The posters depicting the familiar album cover artwork were also positioned across both Reading and Leeds Festivals, with exposure to more than 75,000 fans over the three-day event.
- LONDON AND READING & LEEDS FESTIVAL
- KEY STATEMENT OUTDOOR SITES INCLUDING 4 SHEET, 48 SHEET AND MEGA SITES
- ALL SITES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LIVE GIG VENUES, DRINKING AND NIGHTLIFE HUBS, AREAS OF HEAVY FOOTFALL AND BUSY TRANSPORT HUBS
- OTS 20,000,0000
- MERCURY PRIZE 2014 NOMINEES
- FASTEST SELLING NO.1 DEBUT ROCK ALBUM IN THE UK SINCE 2011