JOIN OUR CREW! CALLING ALL ACCOUNT MANAGERS
We’re looking for an amazing Account Manager to join our crew at our busy Angel office. Are you energetic, creative, resourceful and experienced? Then read on! Diabolical is an independent, creative out-of-home agency specialising in the music industry. We work with some of the biggest record labels, artists, tours and promoters in the world. As the leading out-of-home agency for this vibrant sector, we’re proud to be unconventional, doing things no one else has. An agency with a difference – we own our outdoor sites and are industry leaders when it comes to authorised flyposting. We also bring a refreshing approach to experiential marketing and PR stunt activity. You can check out some of our recent work here.
Your role will be to manage clients and their campaigns as well as actively developing new and existing client relationships.
You will be supported by the team in the following areas:
• Manage existing and new clients.
• Write proposals and presentations in response to briefs.
• Develop client relationships both existing and new.
• Develop experiential, PR stunt and ambient ideas with the team.
• Identify and contact potential new clients.
• Arrange presentations to introduce our services and assess client needs.
• Ensure all introductory meetings are followed up, carrying out any actions discussed.
• Plan, manage and implement campaigns.
• Brief and manage suppliers.
• Write and manage budgets to ensure profits are maintained.
• Deliver problem free, well-planned projects to the highest standard.
• Support other team members as and when required.
• Join a growing business and help its development as the go-to agency for record labels and brands that sit within the music sector.
REQUIRED SKILLS AN EXPERIENCE
• A proven ability to sell in ideas and concepts.
• Strong communication skills.
• Great presentation skills – verbal and written.
• An ability to build on and develop strong client relationships.
• Media and advertising savvy.
• Project management skills.
• An understanding and passion for youth culture.
• Ability to plan and manage your own workload.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Proactive attitude to find new clients.
WOULD BE NICE
• Understanding of outdoor advertising.
• Experience working in the music industry.
• Experience with experiential and ambient implementation.
• Experience working with or in media agencies.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org